To give you the basics, the house is a small 1053 sq ft and it's currently got a living room, 1 bathroom, 2 bedrooms and the master bedroom has a small closet like room off to the side, and 1 sort of kitchen.
Our plan is to add a workable kitchen, another bathroom, laundry area, and another bedroom without adding on to the house.
Whew.
It will still be small, but we're trying to make the space that is there more workable. I think it will be great, but I'll admit to having panic attacks thinking about the lack of storage and space every now and then.
Small room - off the master bedroom
All cleared out and I've taken off the flooring since this picture was taken.
Master Bedroom (Before picture above)
Living Room (before picture above)
Hallway - Before
Kitchen - (before above)
Small Bedroom
Closet in small bedroom
This closet SCARED me!
So glad to see it gone!
1 comment:
Wow, you all have done a lot so far. It is fun to see how it is progressing!
-Valerie
Post a Comment