Monday, January 31, 2011

Color!


I don't know if it's me suffering from the winter time depression or what, but I've been needing color in my life.
I always love blue but right now I'm totally digging the color orange!
I have this lamp that I made awhile back 

and this one that we got as a wedding gift.
I like the shape of both of them, but decided to jazz them up a bit.
Who's to say, it may be the pregnancy hormones and you know you aren't supposed to do drastic things, so we'll see!
It's just paint, so if I end up hating it in a month I can always do something different.

The lamps are now blue and orange, and the now blue lamp got a new lamp shade.

I also added a little pop of color to this throw pillow with some orange ribbon flowers.

So, am I crazy or what? ☺

1 comment:

jhami said...

Great job! I like it! Color is great especially in these drab months..... lol